PERSONALIZED RECIPE BOOK ORGANIZATION
Cooks and Cards is all about organizing your recipes so items are easy to find and create a beautiful product that is easy to use now
and will be a legacy for the future.
Have that stash of cards in a drawer? Are they thrown in a box under the bed
or stuck in your file cabinet, too tight to extract or select one when needed?
Inherited grandma’s chaotic stash of recipes or have hundreds of pages
torn out of magazines or priceless handwritten family heirloom recipes?
We have a solution for you! Actually – several solutions! Functionality is key!
- Cooks and Cards is located in the best part of Dallas, with easy access to 75N, East Dallas, and the Park Cities.
- Rates: $20 per hour to sort and file recipes alphabetically in each section. Pickup and delivery is free within a ten mile radius. One-way trips over ten miles from SMU will incur a $0.55 per mile charge per mile driven.
- Binder and tabs included in every order – up to one three-inch binder. Additional product may incur a separate fee.
- Binder color, order of sections, number of sections = free customization.
- Customized contract sent per job – so all are clear on your needs so that your expectations are not only met, but exceeded.
- Cooks and Cards offers group workshops to teach you how to easily organize your own books!
- Workshops include one set of dividers, guide booklet with tips and presentation.
- Sections covered include best practices for weeding out the (almost) duplicates, getting past the emotional connection, and recipe synchronization.
- New dates coming soon!
Cori took five messy folders and two junky binders and created a very functional and clean work of art — that I use almost daily. I am now able to quickly find my grandmother’s pie crust recipe, my husband’s favorite steak marinade or my favorite pork tenderloin recipe from my mom within seconds. Before Cori cleaned up my mess of a file, it took at least fifteen minutes or more to find one thing. ~ June
Cori took three old binders that were a disheveled mess and created one snazzy book. While it is so easy to now find items, the best part for me is the entire cabinet she convinced my wife to clean out that was full of family heirloom recipes.
~ A very happy husband